For both commercial and residential areas, stamped concrete can give a polished and elevated look to your outdoor space. It is a quick and easy way to create a more textured appearance, imprinting patterns such as cobblestone, brick, slate, and flagstone in a range of colors and styles.
What is Stamped Concrete?
Stamped concrete is a specific technique that involves “stamping” or molding concrete after it has been poured and is still wet. When it dries, it gives you the pattern and appearance you have chosen. There are endless varieties of stamped concrete designs available, and our team is more than happy to work with you to determine which is best suited for your needs.
If you already have concrete down, it’s no problem. We would simply pour the new concrete overtop the old one, stamp the design in, let it dry, then seal it. No breaking up or removing your old sidewalk or driveway is necessary; only 20-plus years of aesthetically pleasing and functional concrete.
Stamped concrete can be used in numerous outdoor sites of your home or business, including:
- Along the front entry
- Along the driveway
- On the patio
- Covering the lanai
- On the pool deck
- Along a walkway or sidewalk
- On steps
Benefits of Stamped Concrete
- It can be made to match any vision you may have
- It can readily replicate textures and materials
- Stamped concrete can be done in various patterns and colors
- It is less expensive than pavers (mainly due to shipping costs and bulk) but can still deliver the same luxury-level results
- It is sturdier and more durable than its counterparts (pavers, natural stone, brick)
- Stamped concrete is faster and easier to install than most materials
- It can easily be treated with a non-skid additive to make it slip resistant
- It is easy to maintain once sealed and holds up well to the elements
- Stamped concrete enhances outdoor spaces and adds value to your home
When it comes to large projects such as stamped concrete, trust professionals to deliver the absolute best results. We carry all the necessary tools to complete the project and provide you with the look of your dreams. It is also extremely important to be able to gauge the timing between mixing concrete, stamping it, and finishing, all before the concrete hardens.
Rest assured, Crystal Creek Concrete has years of experience making customers happy. We have completed projects of all sizes for both residential and commercial clients alike. We are licensed and insured by both the highest local and regional standards and only use certified products. We can also guarantee that you will receive top-notch service at competitive prices.
Call or email us today for a free consultation. We will happily come to your home or your business, discuss your visions, and give you an estimate.